Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Liese Bubble Hair Dye : Chiffon Beige


Finally I decided to colour my hair =) =)
I am using Liese Chiffon Beige colour. It is one of the yellow brown family.
Is really easy to colour your hair using liese bubble hair dye, and is real fun to do so =)

But, since this is my first time, I get my boyfriend to do it for me.. ><!!
The sales girl told me that long hair user need to apply 2 bottles, so.. I promise to do the second round myself =)

*****A MINI TUTORIAL HERE*****
 First of all, you need to mix the solution 1 into solution 2 like so.

After mixing it,tilt it gently for 5-6 times. Remember, gently!!!

Once you get the solution mixed up,
(it should be one colour and not two different colour).
Put your pump cover on.

Put on your glove provided by Liese,
as I mention earlier. My boyfriend will be doing it for me.
I know he look more like a killer.
Ou well, lets move on.

Dress yourself up with unwanted towels or with something that you don't mind staining it.
THINK TWICE BEFORE COLOURING!!
LIESE BUBBLE HAIR DYE IS PERMANENT!!
(btw, this is my hair colour before applying the bubble hair dye)

This is the most magical moment for me,
squeeze the bottle and you will get this cool bubble coming out,
but the smell of these bubbles is horrible!!

Apply it on your hair and massage it gently to make sure the bubble cover up your hair.
You don't want to have uneven hair colour on you. ><
Good Luck doing it. =)

My bubble is not very obvious as I have real long hair and I am doing it in the air-con room.
But that does't matter as long as your hair is cover entirely by those magical bubbles =)
Now, wait for 20-30 minutes.

I waited for 30 minute to make sure the colour sticks on properly.
After that, shampoo your hair with normal hair shampoo you use daily,
follow by the hair treatment provided by Leise.


The FINAL LOOK after one bottle,
I am very happy with the results, my hair remain smooth and shine.
For those who have brown or blond hair, one bottle would be enough to get the bright brown.
As for me, 1 bottle is not enough to cover up my natural black hair ><
But I believe the colour would look perfect after the second bottle.
Will update more after my second bottle of bubble hair dye =)
see ya =)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads