WEEE!!! Flying off Malaysia heading to Chiang Mai, Thailand...
I am super excited as Thailand well known as shopping heaven,
besides that, I did google some about Chiang Mai and the place look really nice in google image..
Lets move on =)
######## Itinerary of Day 1 ########
1. Welcoming Local Laksa Noodle
2. Thai Massage
3. Night Bazaar
**The super yummy welcoming local laksa noodle**
I don't eat laksa in Malaysia,
mainly because of the sour taste and the super strong fish smell.
I really hate eating laksa in Malaysia.
But, Chiang Mai Laksa is totally different..
Maybe some of you might be Malaysia Laksa fans,
but trust me, you will love the Chiang Mai laksa too.. =)
Is super yummy and delicious =)
Everything in Chiang Mai is very cheap!! SUPER CHEAP!!!
Their taxi services is not like in Malaysia, we charge per distance.
But there, they charge per person..
Guess what, each trip is only RM2.00/person..
and the taxi driver is nice enough to fetch us back to our hotel with the same price after our massage.
He is just so kind hearted..
*THAI MASSAGE*
I LOVE MASSAGE!!
But this is my first time doing Thai Massage.
Well, is kinda funny if you would talk about the way they massage,
they stretch you and do all kind of weird position,
and OMG!!! is So Ticklish!!
I cant stop laughing especially when they massage my inner tight..
The process is a little painful but after the 2 hours massage,
I felt so relieve and comfortable..
and it only cost RM50/person for 2 hours!!!
After massage, I grab myself a cup of Espresso
Guess what, is only RM3.50/cup..
Is super nice, the BEST COFFEE I ever drank..
I starting to love Chiang Mai and everything there..
Night Bazaar
The night bazaar (Pasar Malam) here open everyday from 6.00pm - 11.00pm.
I am lucky that the bazaar is 5 mins walk about from my hotel.
I am kinda surprise that the night bazaar here is Very Clean,
you can hardly find a piece of paper on the floor,
I really enjoy shopping here hunting for cheap items and hand made items
I went to the night bazaar every night.. =)
The picture on the left is fresh fruits smoothies.
Is only RM4.00, and is kinda long cup..
We are enjoying our nice,fresh smoothies while shopping the night market =)
We manage to grab a super comfortable shoes for only RM20.00
Chiang Mai = Shopping Paradise..
Stay tuned for Day 2!!!!!!
See ya =)
| Click here for Day 2 =) |
| Click here for Day 3 =) |
No comments:
Post a Comment