Once again, I am lost in my own world..
I hate the fact that we need to made decisions from time to time..
And I hate it because, life is unlike text book where we could refer to for answer..
We choose our path, and there will be no turning back..
Some people say that life is like a long long road,
but I don't think so...
If life is a road, I should be able to reverse..
If life is like a long long road, I should be able to stop in the middle and think where I should go..
But, life is nothing like a road.. I can't stop, not even for a second..
And I cant reverse to get myself to the correct path..
Road will have signboard telling where we heading to..
But life... there's no notice or sign about where you heading to..
I really wish, there could be at least a hint of what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, month, year..
Is easy to decide where you know what is right and what is wrong..
But is really hard to decide for something where both can be right and both can be wrong..
Is up to us to take the risk or to take the same boring path...
Is nice to have some colour on a paint,
is also nice to have some colour in our life..
But, over colouring will mess up the whole painting and same goes to our life..
Ou my, why must we live in such situation..
why cant others decide for us..
Why must we choose our path..
Why must we made decisions that might harm ourselves...
Life, is just too complicated for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment