Today will be one of my most busy day ever.. This is my first time, staying in front of laptop with dono how many tabs open, chatting with more than 10 people , on phone for more then 4 hours straight with different people, checking email every 10 minutes waiting for reply, and more communication work to do just to get updates and make sure everything run smooth.. This is also my very first time having a meeting online using skype. Is kind of funny discussing like that.. I should do this more often in future.. haha..
Well, of all day, today is the day of my longest working hour.. =( I felt so sorry for some of my students for raising up my voice for some small mistake.. But after that, I felt happy because they finally correct themselves and doing exactly what I want.. So is not that bad after all =)
I am very tired of repeating the same thing again and again. Besides that, I am also tired of being a nice person. Maybe I should't care about what others think about me, I should care more on the output instead. Will that make me a better person in term of success?? But, I don't want people to hate me.. =( Lynn is just being Lynn.. =(
Sigh, I am sorry to those who care for me... I will learn how to control my emotion better next time while I'm in stress.. >< Sorry for saying something that hurt your feelings. Sorry for not taking care of myself.. Sorry for not eating.. and sorry for the ignorance.. Sorry for everything that I had done today =( I dont mean it =( =(
But after all this busy moment,at least I can call off my day with joy now. Everything settle and tata... I am now ready to have a nice date with my dream =) Good night and Sweet dream =)
`* Smile and Leadership can never be friends *`

No comments:
Post a Comment