Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LollipopLyNn's new hobby -> DIY decorating with stickers and rhinestone


I think I know what is my new hobby -> sticking and decoration my items with stickers and rhinestone..

It was a totally random night, I found some left over carbon fiber stickers and some fur stickers. Some random thoughts came into my mind =) I decided to decorate my super ugly grey matt looking hard disk. I really hate the look of the hard disk until the extend of not using it. I have no idea why. 


I feel so much better looking at it after decoration. =) Dont you think so? I dint really measure, just cut and paste =) You should try it on something you dont really like to look at. It is fun and challenging. 
I think I will start hunting for more fur stickers and rhinestone =) 
Will share more design real soon =) Bye. 

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads